AdSense by Google is a very popular CPC program, which pays it’s publishers for advertising google advertisements on their websites. There are many bloggers and their only income source from Google Adsense. Like any Google AdSense Publisher, you also want to Maximize Adsense Revenue. Here i’m sharing easy tips to increase your Google Adsense Money.
Recommended: Top 15 Google Adsense Alternatives
Your Adsense Income depends on 3 factors:
(1) The number of visitors to your site.
(2) The number of visitor that clicks on the ads (Click Through Rate, or CTR), and
(3) How well the ads pay (Cost Per Click, CPC).
Get anyone of these factor to go up and you will earn more money from AdSense!
Google AdSense Revenue = Traffic x CTR x CPC
Tricks To Make More Money with Google AdSense
#1. Improve web Traffic
Fortunately you can control all of these variables. First you have to Increase the your web site traffic. There are many techniques to increase your web site traffic. You Read our previous post 5 Best Search Engine Optimization Tips to Rank Better
#2. Increase the Click Through Rate
There are many techniques, I will list a few here:
- Make sure the ad is relevant. Although Google does most of this (Google AdSense will show ad according to the keywords on your page), you still have to optimize keywords and keyphrases on the your pages.
- Make sure the ad is visible (many people develop ad/banner blindess), so pay attention to your Google AdSense ad:
- Placement – location of the ad on the page, i.e., top, bottom, side, integrated, etc.
- Layout – leaderboard, banner, tower, etc.
- Color scheme – standout color scheme, versus blend in color scheme.
- Use channel and data gathered to experiment with the above combinations to optimize the click through rate.·
Note: In any case, never ever ask your visitor to click on the ads or do it yourself. This is against Google AdSense TOS and you will get banned.
#3. Use High Paying Keywords
Your option will be limited with an established sites because you have to keep web page content relevant to the site theme, but you can create new sites to cater to more expensive keywords. You can do this by going to Google AdWords and see what advertiser are paying per click (you do not have to sign up to do this). Search your keywords and see bid rate.
Create web pages relevant to your site, but optimized to the selected high paying keywords. Avoid the use of low paying words that may confuse AdSense.
We hope this basic tutorial will increase your adsense income, Share this tutorial with your bloggers friends.