Hello Guys, I have written many advertising network reviews and Today i’m come with another ad network review, Infolinks In-Text Advertising Network. Infolinks is a best In Text Advertising network and its a good adsense alternative to make money online from blogs. Making Money Online is not an easy job. It takes patience and hard work. When your blog stated to getting traffic then you can thing to earn money. I have created this blog to help beginners, Previous i also reviewed many ad networks and written many tricks to make money online. if you are running a blog with decent amount of traffic / visitors, you can signup with Infolinks to increase your online income streams. Its always a good option to have multiple income streams rather than relying on the single online income source.
Infolinks is one of the most popular In Text advertisement platform. The most unique feature of Infolinks are that you will not need any kind of space in your website or blog for showing the ads. In the Infolinks Review I will show you why a publisher should use Infolinks instead of other ordinary advisement solution. You also can check Top 5 In text Advertising Networks For Bloggers.
How Infolinks Works
Infolink is not like banner advertising or other traditional advertising service. It uses some keywords to show relevant add to your blog or website visitors. And the highlighted keywords will be marked and shown as a link to advertiser website. when a visitor on publisher’s blog / website views or clicks on that advertisement, that publisher gets credited with a certain share of money.
Advantage of using Infolinks
- No Space for showing adds : Infolinks are based on the in line text ads that is why it will not require any space for showing ads to visitors.
- Don’t slow down Website: Infolinks don’t use complex codes to generate ads. It will just convert some keywords to link using very simple java script. So your website will not be slow if you use Infolinks ads.
- User Interface: The first thing that you notice after joining Infolinks that their simple but excellent User Interface. It is very Easy to use and anyone can easily understand all the process of Dashboard.
Is Infolinks a Scam
No, Never. Infolinks really a best In text advertising network that help publishers to earn more from their content. I received payment from Infolinks, Bellow added screenshot for payment proof. So don’t think Infolinks is a Scam.
Infolinks Payment Methods
Infolinks support wide variety of payment methods which include Paypal, Payoneer, Check and Bank Wire Transfer. Infolinks pays publishers in Net 45 Terms.
- Paypal – Paypal minimum threshold is USD 50.00, Transaction fees apply: 2% of the amount, maximum USD 10.
- Payoneer – Payoneer minimum threshold is USD 50.00. Payoneer transaction fees apply.
- Check – Via check minimum threshold is USD 50.00. Transaction Fees: USD 6.00. 2% Currency conversion fee may apply.
- Wire Transfer – Wire Transfermethod minimum threshold is USD 100.00. Transaction Fees: USD 25.00. 2% Currency conversion fee may apply.
How Much Money You will Earn with Infolinks
Here in this blog Trixhub.com basically I’m using Adsense and Affiliate Networks. But We have used many ad networks in our different sites and using that time. In our different high traffic site i’m using infolinks ads. They pays in CPC and CPM model.
Infolinks income depends on the location/country/region of visitors from where they are accessing your website. Websites which have traffic from USA, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Australia and European regions tend to make more money than those sites who have their visitors from Asian countries.
Infolinks Compatible With Adsense or Not
The Infolinks Team claims that they are the best fit with Google Adsense. If you are already using Google Adsense on your blog to generate money, Infolinks will help to add a bit more to your current earnings. You can use both Infolinks and Adsense in same blog. Recently Infolinks has also formed a partnership with Google’s Ad Exchange and offering its premium publishers the opportunity to signup with Google Ad Exchange and show ads which generate higher amount of revenue for you.
Infolinks Payment Proof
When publisher reaches amount of $50 then Infolinks pay their publisher via specified method. I have received my first payment from Infolinks via Paypal. They paid me previous $48.05. See the Infolinks payment proof.
Infolinks Network Overview
|Type of Network||PPC, CPC, CPM|
|Type of Ad||In-text links, frame etc|
|Payment Frequency:||45 days after earning 50$|
|Payment Method||PayPal, Payoneer, Wire, ACH|
How to get the Infolinks Ads in your Blog / Website
SEO Tags: Best Adsense Alternatives, Adsense Alternatives Pay Per Impression, Infolinks vs Adsense