If you use or have used a touch-screen phone, you would have used the pattern lock. A pattern lock is a type of screen lock where you see 9 dots on the screen, arranged in 3 rows and 3 columns. You need to match the dots in the same pattern as you did while setting up the lock. The pattern is almost impossible to guess and hence is reliable to be used as your computer’s locking system.
You May Also Like: How to Block and Unblock USB Ports
Locking your screen prevents other people from accessing your computer while you are away from it. There are several applications able to help you lock your computer. Here i’m telling you a good Pattern lock tool Eusing Maze Lock. After installing this tool you can enable pattern lock in your system.
Eusing Maze Lock is a free application that allows you to have pattern locking in Windows. The program works on all Windows machines running Windows XP or later. You can customize the lock in many ways. The default grid is a 3×3, which can be changed to 4×4 and 5×5 for increasing security. See below for full set of features and the customization it allows.
Also Check: 5 Best Free Disk Partition Softwares for Windows
NOTE: See the default pattern carefully when you first start the application.
- Auto lock the screen when the computer starts up
- Lock if the computer is idle for a specific duration
- Grid size can be chosen from 3×3, 4×4 and 5×5
- It can also disable the internet connection when the computer is locked
- You can easily lock the PC by pressing the Hotkey or by clicking the icon in the taskbar