Media.net is an online contextual ads program in partnership with Yahoo Bing Network. It enables web publishers to earn advertising revenue through putting their ads on websites or blogs similar to adsense. The network is growing fastly promising webmasters and bloggers a better advertising solution.
Yahoo and Bing together to provide an advertising network, referred to as Media.net. Media.net network. As Media.net not provide details such as CPC and CTR like Google AdSense, all you see on the dashboard is RPM and prints that makes many people assume they pay for print only.
If you are searching for the AdSense Alternative, than simply try the Media.net which will work great. Also you can use Media.net along with your Google AdSense in your Blog. Media.net Payout is almost same as Google which is $100. For more information see the Media.net Terms of Service Page & Program Guidelines Page.
Here are pros and Cons of media.net
- A promising alternative to adsense.
- Better RPM rates i.e combination of CPC and CPM
- Easy to understand dashboard and reports
- Different ad slots are available + mobile friendly ads
- Keyword rich optimized ads
- NET 30 payout via paypal
- Account Manager for support
- Approval rate is better compared to adsense
- RPM rates are not consistent. The most common issue discussed on web. You may sometime receive $0 RPM.
- $100 minimum payout
- Currently their ads are contextual based
- High RPM rates for US and European Traffic as per my observation.