If you have knowledge of anything like web designing,development, Logo designing, Internet marketing, SEO, Photo editing, writing, or anything else. You can start your work as a freelancer. If you don’t know about freelancer Then read What is Freelancing: Definition and Full Information.
Freelancer.com is one of the world’s largest freelancing site. They connect around 9,500,000 empployers and freelancers from over 247 countries. Through their marketplace people can hire freelancers who can complete their tasks. With Freelancer, users can make money online without paying any kind of registration fee or joining charges.
How to Make Money from Freelancer.com ??
- From Writing & Content Tab select Editing, PDF, PowerPoint
- From Data Entry & Admin Tab Excel, Data entry, Web search, Data Processing
When you done adding your skills then you can receive projects in your mail related to your skills. Or you can also search projects on freelancer website.
How It works ?
People Post projects to get completed and freelancers(Means People like You) bid on the projects. The customer then selects a bid which he thinks is perfect for his project and hires the Freelancer.
1. You get 1 bid every 24 hours, So use it carefully.
2. Always bid the lowest amount ( example if the range of a project is 30$-250$, Bid 30$ )
3. Always select minimum Milestone request.
4. You cannot bid on some projects due to restrictions set up by the buyer/customer.