Want to check who subscribe your blog from Feedburner email service.
Here’s how to View or download your FeedBurner email subscribers
- Login to FeedBurner.
- Now click on your blog name.
- On the next screen, click on the “Publicize” tab:
- Click on “Email Subscriptions” in the left column. Once you see a menu underneath, click on the “Subscription Management” link:
- Next, scroll all the way down to the bottom of your screen. The number you see next to “Total Subscribers” is your email subscribers only, NOT your RSS subscribers (RSS subscribers aren’t accessible). So, if you remember your subscriber numbers being much higher than what you see here, it’s probably because you are used to logging in and seeing the total subscriber count (both RSS and email subs). Remember, this is only email subs.Click on “View Subscriber Details” which should then give you the option to “Export CSV” underneath. Click on “Export CSV.”
- Download csv file anywhere in your system.