Hello Adsense Publishers, Hope you are making good money with AdSense. There is no need to introduce Adsense here.
>>>>Best google Adsense alternatives<<<<
We have created this post to tell you a new update from google Adsense. Recently Google Adsense Introduces Next generation page level ads for your mobile users. These are next generation ads and will help you to increase your earnings.
How to Enable Adsense Page Level Ads On your Site
So you are here to know how to use google adsense page level ads on your website.
- First go to your Google Adsense dashboard. You will see updates about page level ads.
- Proceed to My Ads Tab.
- Here in left side corner you will see new tab ‘Page level Ads’
- Click on this Page level ads tab.
- Now its time to add page level ads code into your site.
- Click on Get Code button and copy the code.
- Now you have to paste this ad code in the <head> tag (or at the top of the <body>) of the pages where you want to show the ads.
Note: It’s the same ad code for every page and site, and you won’t need to change it even if you adjust your Page-level ads settings.