Most of the people now prefers Google Chrome as the greatest web browser ever released, it’s well known with the best performance and simple user interface which makes it easy to use for all kind of people, it takeover more than 50% of the Web Browsers usage in the world. However some of its users might face a serious problem about Huge RAM Memory Consumption from Chrome, So here are some few tips that will help you reduce Google Chrome’s memory leaks.
- TIP # 1. Install One Tab Extension From Here
OneTab is a great extension that helps Chrome reduce memory usage by closing and regrouping all the opened tabs in one click. Whenever you find that you opened many tabs and you don’t need any of them for the moment, just click OneTab from the extension bar and it will close all those tabs to regroup them in a single list for later use. OneTab can help you reduce more than 90% of RAM.
- TIP # 2. By Using Kill Memory Eating Tabs / Extensions
- Press Shift + Esc (opens Task Manager)
- Double Click the Memory tab (reorders tasks by memory)
- Select the pages with High Memory and click End Process